Friday, May 05, 2006

The "Ramblings" Journal is On Hiatus [until after 5/13]

I will make this post short and direct. I have a personal vacation planned between today (which is now Saturday, May 6th) until a week from today (Saturday, May 13th), when I will be returning home. I probably will not write anything new about the Richmond race on Saturday night or even the upcoming Darlington race, which will be happening the night I will be flying home with my new bride.

In any case, I hope you enjoy reading my previous entries, and I look forward to continuing to serve my readers with fresh content when I get back from this break.

Sincerely,

JD Rentz

P.S. The Reds lost badly to the Arizona Diamondbacks in their series opener on Friday night, but I hope they will manage to rebound to take two of three over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment