Thursday, March 23, 2006

Welcome to the MLB Journal for the Ramblings of a Reds Fan!

After paying Major League Baseball (MLB.com) for the privilege of using their website (via MLBlogs.com) to post my insights and opinions, I decided that I really didn't need to go that route. Yes, it was nice to see my name in "lights" on their webpage alongside some of the names of the game (such as Tommy Lasorda), but I really don't need to pay more to publish my ideas when my own website works just fine, thank you. As a result, I am pulling some of the "best" of what I had there into what I have here to provide the same content without the extra personal cost. I hope you enjoy what you find here ...

I will start off the journal with a bit of a retrospective in a "best of" to pull in previous posts from the old blog. This should help new readers get up to speed and provide insight into yours truly in the process. Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment